Faeries Body Spray
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Some things you should know about the items...
A chance to have a visit from a faerie doesn't happen every day, so why not keep one around while you have the chance? Whether you prefer Pink, Grey, Purple, Green, or Blue, there is a fragrance and colorway for everyone!
- If you want a robust, mystifying fragrance, look no further than the Purple scrub and body spray.
- If you want a fruity and floral fragrance you should definitely choose the Pink scrub and body spray!
- If you want to smell like you just walked out of a forest (aside from the sweaty aspect) Green should be your go-to scrub and body spray.
- If you are craving an out of this world (yeah that's right I made a cringe pun, so what?) scrub, go with the Blue! Its inspired by space and you get both a scrub and body spray!
- Grey's fragrance is meant to essentially making your tub a giant cup of tea, since the fragrance is London fog! Just... don't drink it please. It comes as a scrub and a body spray.
Pink~ Peony, peach, orange, rose, grapefruit, bergamot, iris, tea leaf, jasmine, amber, lily, amber, sandalwood, balsam and musk.
Purple~ Coconut milk, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon leaf, black currant, pineapple, honeydew, muguet, water lily, mulberry, jasmine, tonka bean, cypress, cedarwood, vetiver, amber and musk.
Blue~ Grapefruit, bergamot, thyme, white tea, nutmeg, white rose, honey, tuberose, bergamot, cardamom, black pepper, magnolia leaf, tonka and jasmine.
Green~ Willow, pink grapefruit, bergamot, ivy, eucalyptus, lily of the valley, mandarin, chamomile, freesia, amber, palo santo, patchouli and violet.Grey~ Earl grey tea, tobacco, bayleaf and bergamot essential oil.
Water, Nonoxynol 12, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance Oil Blend, Colorant and Ecoglitter.